Our backwashable filter systems come with multiple options for adapting to various home treatment needs…We have systems for:
- Sulfur (rotten egg smell)
- PH Neutralization/Acid Water (green/blue staining)
- Petroleum Removal
- T.C.E. Reduction
- T.H.M. Reduction
Ultraviolet Light Disinfection Systems
Ultraviolet (UV) light water purification has been used for well over one hundred years to make drinking water safe. Today it is used by some of the largest cities in the world to purify their municipal drinking water supplies. These cities include New York, Rotterdam, Seattle, and many others in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Anybody who is concerned about possible or proven microbiological contamination in their drinking water should consider a UV system. Do not look to UV to remove any chemicals from water nor to improve the taste and odor of the water. It simply isn’t designed for either. Rather, it is highly effective at killing bacteria and other microorganisms. Most commonly, they are used to eliminate e.coli and coliform bacteria that are found in water tests.
- Stainless steel chamber with bracket and straps for mounting
- Quartz sleeve with o-ring
- Electronic ballast power supply – (Ballasts available: EA version – includes automatic UV lamp replacement reminder & lamp out alarm, ES version – includes same as EA version & continuous UV lamp intensity status digital read out)
- 9000 hour lamp life
- Low power consumption
- 5 year limited warranty
Bottleless Water Coolers
Available in two color options, the 8020 Water Purification System is compact yet powerful enough to meet the demands of personal or business use. This efficient model utilizes a 9-stage ultrafiltration or reverse osmosis process to ensure cleaner, healthier hot or cold water is dispensed to the end user.
- LG parts and components
- All stainless steel reservoirs
- Removes up to 99% of unhealthy contaminants
- Improves the odor, taste, and appearance of your drinking water
- No heavy bottles to load!
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
The quality of drinking water is on everyone’s mind today. Bottled water sales have skyrocketed. Bottled water is expensive, inconvenient and of questionable quality. How do you get quality water from your own refrigerator and ice maker? How do you get quality water without breaking the bank or your back? Reverse osmosis technology creates some of the cleanest/safest water possible.
- Quality Water that exceeds most bottled water quality!
- Quality Water for only pennies a gallon.
- Quality Water right at your fingertips.
- Quality Water for ice and prepared beverages.