Darr's Water Softeners
See the Results
When you switch to soft water, the first thing you’ll notice is the difference in your kitchen. Glassware and dishes are cleaner and clearer…watch them sparkle! Plus, cleaning time is reduced.
Soft water eliminates hard water scaling in your kettle and on appliances. It also reduces the need for harsh chemicals in cleaning and allows you to use various environmentally-friendly soaps for better results.
Feel the Difference
The greatest benefit of soft water is experiencing full, soft hair and smooth, clean feeling skin. Yes, silky smooth hair with just a spot of shampoo! Firm skin that’s soft to the touch – no need for all those expensive lotions and creams! Plus, you’ll notice a smoother, closer shave.
Enjoy the Savings
Aside from the visual benefits, you also need to know that a water softener is a great financial decision. Imagine savings up to 70% on soaps and cleaners,
up to 27% on hot water costs, and linen that lasts 30% longer. Now that’s a real difference in financial savings!
Features That Matter:
- We use state-of-the-art electronic valves that cover a variety of applications
- Easiest valves in the industry to service
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Works with a variety of salts/mediums
- A variety of tank sizes to fit small spaces
- We offer salt delivery services
- We offer rental rates or the option to purchase units outright (both options are VERY affordable compared to our competitors)
Radial Flow Iron Reduction Cartridge
Pentair Pentek RFFE20-BB Filter Cartridges are designed to provide an easy and effective method of reducing dissolved iron from water, which greatly improves the taste. This cartridge helps to eliminate the orange and brown stains often found in sinks, toilets, tubs and other plumbing fixtures. It also reduces the possibility of damage to pipes and water heaters and reduces up to 3 ppm dissolved iron. It adds no harmful chemicals to the water, making it completely safe for drinking water applications.
- Easily and effectively reduces up to 3 ppm of dissolved iron from water
- Improves flavor and reduces the metallic taste caused by iron
- Reduces the possibility of pipe and water heater damage
AirSolution Air Induction Systems
Air injection systems are a great way to remove iron and sulfur! Easy to use, reliable! No chemicals. Iron is a common problem in homes today. It causes red staining on fixtures, stains clothes, and sometimes even your hair can become a reddish-orange color.
Sulfur is easily detected by the presence of a “rotten egg” odor, and is sometimes associated with yellow staining. Manganese is most often seen as a black slimy substance that builds in standing water, and may impart a metallic taste to the water.
All of these problems can be eliminated with our Air Injection System. Using the principle of oxidation, the system forces the contaminants into contact with oxygen. This is done by creating a bubble of pressurized air at the top of the tank (done during the backwash cycle). The air in the tank then oxidized the contaminates, then the Filox (mang-ox) media will trap them. Then, every few days, the system automatically backwashes itself, rinsing the contaminants off the media and replenishing the air bubble. This system is chemical-free and is able to remove higher contaminate levels than most other tank systems on the market.
- Stops iron stains from occurring
- Produces clean and odor-free water
- Protects your water softener from iron fouling
- Protects plumbing fixtures, appliances, and clothing
- Protects pipes from iron clogging and black oxidation
- Eliminates the need for chemical feed treatment systems